Joanne Drodge Financial Services
Having Money to enjoy every aspect of your Life is Possible, but it doesn’t just happen by chance! Believe me, If you have ever made a grocery list, planned a vacation, or what clothes you are going to wear the next day, you can easily learn how to save for your future and use your money wisely all the time.
Are you worried about running out of money?
If you lose your job, cannot find work or cannot work due to an injury, illness, or accident, will you be OK without any money coming in for an undetermined length of time?
How much money is enough for you? And what do you want the money for anyway?
Topics of discussion may include:
- Your monthly income. How do you spend it?
- How can we find the money to Pay down your debts, set up an Emergency Fund for unforeseen expenses?
- How to put away money and invest
- What makes sense for you: saving in an RRSP, Tax Free Savings Account, GIC,.
- How do we save MONEY for: A Vacation, future purchases and much more.